Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to get registered with eTutor?
- Click on the signup.
- Fill in the required details.
- Click on the ‘SIGN UP’ button.
- You will receive OTP.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’.
2. After Successful Payment, is there any other thing/process required from my end?
Nothing is required. It’s all done from your end once the payment has gone through successfully.
3. Can I take the Mock Test over and over again?
No you can’t. However, you can take practice tests countlessly.
4. Do I have an access to my mock test analysis again?
Yes, you can have an access to all the mock test analysis for which you’ve written. Drop down is on the right-side top of the window in the ‘Mock Test Dashboard’.
5. Is there any limit to the number of practice tests I take in an hr/day?
There is no limit for practice tests.
6. Can I take test from a mobile/Pc/Laptop?
Yes, you can take the tests from any smart device. It’s just that you should have an Internet access. For the best experience – please use Chrome / Firefox.
7. How to take the mock test and complete it?
Once the payment is done, you can login to your eTutor account and click on the ‘Take Mock Test’ button, which you can find on the right side top of the window. Here, you need to click on the ‘Take Test’ and the page will be redirected to the Instructions page. Click on the ‘START’ button to take the test.
Finishing the test can be done by clicking the submit button (usually at the bottom right of the screen). Or, once the time is over, your answers are submitted automatically.
8. How do I start practice tests and complete them?
- On the Navigation control panel, click on the ‘Take Practice Test’ button.
- You will be redirected to a page, on the left corner you can see various subjects related to the Test.
- Click on the particular Subject and select the chapter, then proceed to take the Test.
- You can set the Time Duration by moving the Time Bar before taking the Test. Based on the time duration, number of questions will altered.
- Click on the ‘START’ button to take the test.
- Finishing the test can be done by clicking the submit button (usually at the bottom right of the screen). Or, once the time is over, your answers are submitted automatically.
- If you’ve completed all the question before the end time, more questions will added one by one after clicking ‘Save & Next’ button.
9. What is the duration of my package subscription validity?
There is no validity for the package subscription.
1. What are the modes of payment available through which I can purchase the course package?
There are various ways of making payment,
- Credit Card / ATM-cum-Debit Card / Internet Banking / Digital Wallets.
2. How soon will it take to get my mock tests be ready?
Once the online payment is done, the subscription will be activated immediately.
3. Will I get an access to all of my Mock Tests at a time after the subscription?
No, they will be released on a sequential basis – One Test after the other.
4. Can I cancel my subscription for the course?
No you can’t. Once the package is purchased, eTutor will not be able to provide any refund, either in full or in part. We suggest that prior to making purchase at eTutor, you go through the free Demo tests available in the respective exam categories.
5. As I’ve paid for one course, can I switch to another course after sometime?
No you can’t. Once you’ve paid for one course, the category cannot be changed. However, you can always buy another exam package separately.
6. I’ve made the payment, how do I access the mock test now?
Once you’ve done the payment successfully, the page will be automatically redirected to the Mock Test page. There, you can start taking the test. Usually, there will be a wait period for which you need to hold on, if not you can directly click on ‘Take Mock Test’.
7. Why my mock tests are not displaying even after making the payment?
Only, in case of failure payments or technical issues, this situation would be faced. You can contact us to get it resolved, +91 824-740-9755 or you can also write us to email@example.com
1. How can I edit or update my profile details?
- Login to your eTutor profile.
- Click on your profile icon.
- From the dropdown, click on ‘Profile’.
- And then, click on the edit button.
2. How to change my registered Phone Number?
In the profile page you can edit/change your phone number from the ‘Personal Information’ section, for which you need to enter the OTP and save changes.
3. How do I change my password?
Go to your Profile. Click on “Change Password”. Enter your current password, then your new password and confirm it, and click on ‘Submit’ button.
4. I’ve forgotten my password. What do I do?
In the eTutor login page, you can click on “Forgot Password” and enter your registered Email Address. Click on “Recover Password”, from which you will receive an email that directs you with password recovery.
1. What to do if I face any issue with regards to the website?
If you face any problem with this regard, you can contact us by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call us directly at +91 824-740-9755
2. Is there any way I can leave feedback related to the website?
Your feedback is very valuable to us. Please write to us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.